View Single Post
dmegatool
Custom User Title

2011-06-30, 01:09

I like the content pages better than the home page. Two things causing this :

1 - Try to have the same gap between the header and the content area across all pages. Only the home and the find us page don't have one. As Yoda said "You do or do not. There's no try." (Sorry, just watched IV, V, VI in the last 2 days)

2 - "The Sticky Tweets" should be aligned with the "What is Joe's Sticky Stuff ?". It clear the div for no apparent reason. It shouldn't be affected by the div expanding either. That would remove a considerate, unnecessary height.

Maybe on the fanclub page, change the background color for the pictures area... like match the header's color. It's just that the used blue made me think that it was selected for some reason. Maybe that color wouldn't look great too... I don't know... It's 2:10am man. Would add some uniformity though.

And why not add a little touch in that header to groove it up a little bit. A subtle texture or something... Joe's own sticky stuff ?

Don't be alarmed by all my comments though. It's nice, clean and I like it. I'm a web designer so... I'm kinda picky on details