View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2007-05-13, 23:34

*bump!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windswept View Post
I doubt if chainmail would pinch. I think it probably feels... ''very' nice.
Yes and no. If you have any body hair exposed, it will catch on the links. And pull. Painfully. Although, I imagine (or would hope ) that most ladies in the bikinis don't have that particular problem.

Normally, though, chain mail does have a very nice feel, especially with smaller links. It's truly a unique texture; I can't think of any material that feels quite the same. As Bryson said, it's very flexible and just "flows".

But, damn, does it take a long time to make. Granted, I only work on it for a few hours each week nowadays, but I'm still only about halfway done.

Also, I forgot to add a month or two ago that I made another pneumatic Nerf gun. It's at the office now, of course , but I do have an old photo taken before I finished and painted it a nice blood red crimson color.

It's tough to see in that pic, but the improved design has an electric trigger, manual sliding breech, and pseudo-silencer. Oh. Yeah.

Anybody else here working on new or ongoing projects?

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.