View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2019-12-06, 17:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
My sister has been telling me all about The Mandalorian.

Am I to understand the arrangement of the words in this particular statement to mean that you haven't started watching The Mandalorian yet?

After failing to avoid the Baby Yoda spoilers that rapidly flooded the internets, I finally caved around when the third episode released and have since caught up. Whether or not there's a tie-in to Rise of Skywalker, I would strongly recommend watching the show for yourself instead of getting the summary highlights from your sister. It doesn't feel very much like anything else we've seen in the Star Wars media empire before. Sure, the settings and species and technologies all absolutely hit those familiar Star Wars notes, but the music, writing, and general storytelling style are quite different. Some of the episode bits are slower than others, but overall it's been surprisingly competent and watchable.

But I guess I should take any further commentary into the other thread...

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.