Thread: 2020 Apple
View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2019-12-21, 17:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capella View Post
I cannot chant "this" enough. That's exactly what I want in a phone. And I want it to come in red and silver and a black; I want the red.
It seems like such a no-brainer to me, but Apple and I haven't been on the same page about things for quite some time, so I know better than to get my hopes too high. But it sure is nice to think about! It would be the perfect iPhone, IMO...best of both worlds (small body, big screen). I actually mocked one up on foam core and some printed out Illustrator drawing, front and back. It's awesome! It's in my nightstand and every now and then I'll get it out and hold it and pretend it's real for a few minutes. "Oh, why can't you exist?"

Fingers crossed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucker View Post
I’m hoping for not too many 2020 vision puns
Oh, you know that's going to be a thing with so many companies, and Apple won't sidestep it either. Not hard to imagine a press event announcement for a new iMac and/or iPads..."We're seeing 2020", "2020. Our vision has never been clearer.", etc. Come April or so, we're going to be so sick of all that from all these companies. I was thinking about this very thing the other evening.