View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-12-09, 15:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

I honestly don't mind freelancing outside the usual product matrix. But this is all kinds of crazy.

We're in the middle of the most important chip transition in the Mac's history. Why waste four years in time and engineering resources on a niche product that no-one is clamouring for?

I'm sure the new headphones sound terrific and the 47 microphones inside will make quick work of relaying your most private thoughts directly to Google, Facebook, Five Eyes, Putin, Beijing, and Amazon. In Dolby surround sound.

But Bose and Sony can already satisfy my overpriced audio gear needs.

No one else on Earth can build me a 30" Apple Silicon iMac.
Don't forget, they are a huge company and plenty of people working on different projects. If they were a small shop I would understand your point, but they have the manpower to work on many totally different products now. Not that I care about the new headphones, but that is beside the point.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.