Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2011-04-26, 01:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
NOBODY LOOK AT THIS EITHER

I WARNED YOU

Spoiler (click to toggle):
Actually, maybe I shouldn't post this. Too risky. Spoiler post removed!
Aww, I missed it? You tease!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
Which brings me to my second thought: Handouts should be much rarer. Rare materials are rare for a reason. Making a giant pile of clay/gold/lapis just makes a mockery of what little economy the game has.
I just want to add that I wasn't, like, making a giant blue brick to show off my mad lapis-getting skillz or anything. I've obviously copped to the fact that I may have received some assistance from above. It just didn't look right without the blue. Same with my new project. There's no way I could build it without large quantities of blue dyes (and every other dye). But it's not like I chose the project just to be all yo dawg I heard you liek lapis so i put lapis on my lapis or anything. I wish blue dye wasn't stupidly rare in the first place.

My solid gold mansion, on the other hand? Shit yeah, that's for showing off.

I'm guess I'm with Brad in not being exactly sure where everybody is coming from, on this. People seem to be arguing for and against different things. If I'm way off base, let me know.

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong