View Single Post
Mac Donald

2006-01-02, 17:12

Let me expand on how fraudulently you are acting. You are selling a commodity at today's price, but waiting on delivery so that you may be able to get a replacement commodity at a lower tomorrow's price. This is essentially stealing from the guy you sold it too. He too could wait until January 10 to buy something at a presumably lower price (if that happens), but he made a decision (for whatever reason) to buy under current conditions. I again suggest you either ship tomorrow or contact the buyer and let him know what you are doing and give him the option of cancelling.

Mugge writes: "Just because money isn't a pressing problem, there's no need to act economically irrational." Yes, but this guy should not be stealing from another Mac user (or from anyone for that matter). These sorts of shenanigans should not be tolerated, and I don't think people on this board should be offering advice on how to scam another presumably honest person out of money. [Edited out per chucker's comments.] I've been screwed around with on ebay before and it's not fun.

Last edited by Mac Donald : 2006-01-02 at 17:28.