View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2018-11-28, 21:42

So, I've been back on the Minecraft server a bunch more over the last week. I've really had the itch to fix up and build out some things in Bradtropolis, which I'm still poking around with.

But this last weekend, I had a first!

I'm sure all you guys have seen this happen plenty of times before, but I had never experience the sudden thunderous spawning of the four horsemen of the apocalypse as I was walking around downtown.

Since it was in the middle of the day and most of them were stuck on an awning overhang thing, it didn't take long to pop 'em with a couple arrows and watch their little skullcaps catch fire. I magic'd in a few nametags and saddles and took them to the fenced-in paved lot behind the brick Lulu building for safe keeping. Free to a good home if anyone wants them!

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.