View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2020-11-22, 18:32

I don't wanna hear it.

Folks rode my ass for an entire year about The Mandalorian, and, more recently, The Clone Wars. I finally take everyone's advice, mostly to get folks to STFU, and, lo and behold, I find I actually enjoy both. So there.

As for the rest, this show has singlehandedly helped me to enjoy/appreciate Star Wars again, after a solid four-plus years of truly thinking that may never happen again. That's a big deal for me.

So if I get a little passionate or unrestrained in my discussion/interest...deal with it.

As for The Clone Wars, the 2D series from 2003 were little bite-size nuggets, but nothing too deep or memorable (I liked the drawing/style, but I honestly couldn't tell you much about any particular episode, and I just watched them all last night and this afternoon). But, what I've seen so far of the newer 2008-and-later CGI ones, are very enjoyable...bigger, more in-depth, dramatic/serious, etc. Some of what I've seen there could translate to live-action and feel quite "normal" and non-cartoonish, IMO.