View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2020-11-24, 19:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscherer View Post
Yeah, I'm telling you, it takes a very well-written character (even within the Star Wars universe) to be 100% animated and still jump out and become my favorite! Hard not to fall in love with her.

I won't give anything away, but her story is just heart-breaking!
I think I might have a general idea of what plays out, from reading/skimming her Wookiepedia entry a week or so ago. I think she gets done wrong by the very ones she shouldn't expect it from? I don't know how it all plays out exactly, having just skimmed a few paragraphs here and there, but I bet I know what you're talking about.

Glad she walked. If you can't trust your friends to stand by you...

I'm only about halfway (episode 11-12 out of 22) into season 1, so I have a looooooong way to go, still. But at 2-3 a night (as I've been doing) and the remaining on the weekends, I could, in theory, knock out one season a week. And if I step that up during Christmas downtime, I could have the entire series finished by the end of the year.

Then I guess I have to do Rebels following that?

At which point I should have all made-for-screen SW media under my belt...all 11 theatrical movies, all animated TV series, the current live-action series and even the 1978 Holiday Special.

Am I missing anything? I think there was some Ewok-based kids show, but I'm not watching that.