View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2018-05-14, 12:04

There are a few of us still hanging around. 709, Turtle, Brad (when he's not chasing squirrels). Others off and on and off again. The pirate when he can find his mouse. But, yes, Tweetsnapclickface done changed the internet (for the worse, me thinks). People are attracted to the new shiny, and Applenova has never been shiny. Just a bunch of keyboard junkies arguing over Apple this and politic that. This site has always been focused on simplicity. We don't collect your data and sell it to <insert your favorite candidate to hate here>. At least I think we don't. Brad? BRAD?

Nooooooooooooo...................................

I had a Facepalm account, but palmed my face too many times and ditched it. Applenova is still a superior forum for discussion. People are more mature, less focused on Look At MeĀ®, easier to talk to. There is less attention trying to attract a collection of fake friends/followers. Posts are generally more thought out, intelligent, etc.

It's better.

And I would honestly prefer there only be 10-20 regular posters here who are genuine, predictable, and, dare I say, real, than the millions of asshats hovering about the TwitterFace.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)