View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2020-05-05, 10:19

I'm seeing a few pizza commercials, touting how "once your pizza is made, it is never touched by human hands again".

Well, no shit. Which kinda makes me wonder how these clowns were going about it all before? Was the delivery driver, on his way to my house a year ago, running his fingers through it to make shapes or write his name? Or, prior to boxing, were the in-store employees using it as a football and tossing it around the kitchen area? But then along comes this virus and suddenly all that behavior is frowned upon by the regional management?

"Guys, let's not be groping and fondling the customer's pizza until further notice, okay? Thanks!"

You're not supposed to be touching it, COVID-19 or not. Why do you feel this is something you need to point out to everyone?!

All these companies are trying so hard, these past 5-6 weeks, to suck their own dick (and to let all of us know how good of a job they're doing at it).

"In these uncertain times, we're not putting our grubby mitts in your freshly-baked pie. Because we're all in this together." - Dominos/Papa John's/LIttle Caesars

Uh, thanks...here's a cookie. So when/why were you ever doing so to where not doing it is something that merits touting/pointing out?