View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2020-05-07, 11:12

On a more directly-related COVID-19 note, here's an update on the shithead from higher up this page. Known clown-banger/secretary-diddler Jim Bakker fights to continue selling his "miracle cure from God" COVID-19 (and HIV) elixir.

The only thing worse than a culture that allows/supports/encourages morons like him to do this, is the culture that allows/supports/encourages clueless, gullible know-nothings to buy it. Idiots like Bakker wouldn't exist if there weren't sad, lost mental deficients buying into his nonsense in enough numbers that obviously makes him feel his huckster efforts are worthwhile (and profitable). He isn't giving this stuff away, after all.

Sad, all around. Especially when I picture some some broken old lady in her little hovel, sharing Alpo with her dog, and writing this worthless pudknocker a check in earnest good faith, thinking it's going to save her from getting/dying from this virus. "Well, I'll just have to go without electricity/lights for a month, because I'd sure hate to get sick...".

A well-placed lightning bolt would do wonders.