View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-04-04, 09:46

I'm so glad I bought my current home at the start of the pandemic. It really helped us cement the price and keep the bidding war from happening. The owners were still living in it at the time and most weren't willing to chance the exposure at that stage when we jumped. I really think it helped us get this house for the price we did.

Now, I would hate to be looking at a new home. Everything that is being talked about up thread is why. I don't want to fight with overprice bidding and such. I did that once in Va Beach and offered $10k over listing on a townhouse. So glad that deal didn't happen!

Ryan, stick to your guns and know what you want and are willing to do. You have a place now so you aren't "forced" to find a new place. Houses will be available again when the time is right if this doesn't workout for you.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.