View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-04-27, 08:09

Yeah, I did the same last year when I moved from Verizon to AT&T. Same process. The hardest part is that you think you're done with the migration but it is only the beginning. The apps downloading is what seems to take the longest for Mrs T and my phones. You *can* use your phone while that is happening, but the more you do then there is less processing power to work through the completion of the migration making it take longer.

You also can't really get it started and walk away completely. You should check on it every now and then. My phone migration got stuck at one point and I ended up factory resetting the new phone and starting over. Not a big deal, but be ready to watch shows/movies.BBQ out back etc while peaking in on the process every now and then.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.