View Single Post
Matsu
Veteran Member

2014-04-10, 12:33

So, while I'm getting over my Catholic guilt, any recommended best accessories? I'll probably get a magic trackpad at some point, I've been on a laptop as my primary Mac for 11 years, and have become very accustomed to trackpads. I do have a logitech mouse that I like, but I'll give the magic mouse a shot. Also have a couple of 2GB USB3 drives here. One desktop and one portable, which will fill in until I have time to assemble a proper attached storage solution...

My short list of to-do's are mainly ergonomic, things like a hood, bias light, keyboard tray, a DVI plug for my old 19" Dell - crappy as it is - it's going to be my browser window/desktop overflow, basically a place to dump files when I'm working on a project and before I back them up and save them.

I'll probably clean up my Macbook Pro and finally install the drive deletion kit and second SSD. It's not that fast, but if I find a fast card reader for the Expresscard, it'll still work as a means of on the road back-ups.

Buying new macs could be habit forming, there's such a sense of occasion about it...