View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2014-08-08, 16:56

So, assuming they're both out, that brings our troupe down to a paltry 4 (or 5 with gerlocian). I thinking we should go with Ken's alternate suggestion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscherer View Post
If we don't get enough folks, we might call it the summer-busies and just go on an adventure in the blue thing? Or maybe we could all log into the experimental bits and hunt down one of those water fortress things?
Whether or not we battle, let's at least get the TeamSpeak going and just goof around exploring a new world. Maybe we'll find some ravines! Temples! Adventure!

Mojang continues to add features and fixes to the 1.8 builds at a surprising pace. I fully retract my earlier comment about them not adding any interesting new things. This week alone we got more decorative additions including beacon color filters, armor stands, red sandstone (don't tell Grey!), and doors, fences, and gates of each wood color.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.