Thread: Apple Services
View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2020-10-21, 10:48

I started See, didn't work for me. I started For All Mankind, didn't work for me. Ted Lasso was awesome, and both my wife and I loved it, but it's done now. Long Way Up has become a bit too predictable and boring, but I'll finish it out. Long Way Round was beautiful, and still one of the best docu-series I've ever seen. But Long Way Up is just too … been there done that. The Morning Show doesn't interest me in the slightest. None of the Oprah crap or that other stuff interests me. I've watched a few trailers for curiosity's sake, and nothing is taking hold. Greyhound was good but not great. There is just not enough in there to keep me around. Rumors of the Hanks/Spielberg 8th Air Force series would get my 5 bucks/month, but otherwise I won't even be back for Ted Lasso season 2.

Too much stabbing around in the dark, chucking things at the wall. I don't spend enough time in front of the tube to just toss money at it for no good reason.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)