View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-10-19, 07:37

Having lived with and used daily an 12.9" Pro for the last two years I can say it it feels huge. Sitting in my desk it is fine and looks small compared to the 27" monitors around it. When I get up from my desk and it comes with me though, you realize how big a piece of 8.5"x11" Letter paper is, especially when it is breakable! I can't imagine a 15" slab.

I get the breakdown by size and moniker, but an iPad the size of my MBP screen really would feel massive. I feel like that would be way to big to play a game laying in bed. Certainly not worth chancing dropping on my face if I'm laying on my back on the couch or bed. I'd end up with a broken nose over that one!

Drew, I got cellular on mine though I don't have it enabled. The number of times the integrated GPS with the cellular model has been helpful to me is far beyond the extra I paid to have the cellular model. So really, I bought a GPS model that I can enable cellular if I want.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.