View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-04-05, 10:02

I used to use it and you can make it sync if you use something like storing in iCloud/Dropbox/OneDrive etc... You just can't open in multiple locations at the same time. So basically you have it open, do your thing and save/close it. Then you are free to open it on a different computer after it has synced. Not elegant, but worked well with Dropbox like that for me.

As for something modern... I stopped using it for many of the same reasons I'm sure they stopped developing it. I don't really get CDs and maintain a library anymore. I get a disk, rip to lossless and forget the disk from there. I am interested though if someone knows of a good option for today though. There are plenty of things it would be cool to have logged like that. I miss Bento for that general home DB use.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.