View Single Post
Brave Ulysses
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2019-05-15, 00:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucker View Post
I actually agree with this part:

But a few posts later, I felt the thread kind of devolved into a "you can either love or hate Tesla" discussion.

Well, pejorative or not, I did feel some posts in this thread were like the occasional Gruber article where Apple is great and can do no wrong, only now it's about Tesla. My gut reaction was a three-word response. A quarter hour later, that felt bad. I can respect that that's not enough.

Two years ago, I would've agreed that Tesla's future was rosy. These days, my impression isn't quite as positive. Even back then, though, I wasn't convinced Apple should have outright bought them.

(I'm also not a car nerd. Not to mention that, climate-wise, we'd be even better off with fewer cars than with electric cars.)
I know this is hard for you to understand due to your intense arrogance, but the only reason it comes across as a Gruber article is because you are throwing out strongly opinionated statements with no substance to back it up. You don’t know when to admit you don’t know what you are talking about. When presented with facts you dismiss them as fan boy talking points. You might learn a bit with a bit more humility and interest in “listening”.

Every comment you have made since, including the ones quoted above are these broad generalizations that make it seem like you are a cranky old guy who watches the evening news and knows barely enough about a topic not even to be dangerous.