View Single Post
nato64

Send a message via AIM to nato64  
2006-02-06, 02:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by intlplby
the purple and green button seem out of place with the rest of the color scheme

counters are cheesy

put the "made on a mac" and heart rapidweaver more discretely at the bottom.... this is a website not a formula 1 car

you could photoshop up the two photos to make it more visually interesting/arresting..... both of them lack 'pop'

if someone clicks the button title like "film gallery" for example... don't point them to a page that says "Please use the navigation palate at the top to navigate to view one of Orloffi'm's major film productions." instead make a page that maybe links to each of the subcategories... in the case of films you could maybe put a screenshot or title for each and/or a brief description

as far as the cookie film (only one i watched so far) you need to spend more time on lighting.... the main character was often times very poorly lit and not in some dramatic way....
yay! My site is now up and I've made some improvements. I agree with you on every point you made. Thank you.

The new site sports:

- New image-based gallery viewing so you don't just have to use the pull-down menus at the top
- New nice-looking images indicating "Play Now" on the Home page instead of boring, flat pictures
- New content (classic old stuff)
- "Made for Mac" and "Rapidweaver" are near the bottom
- Deleted counter

EDIT: I would LOVE any more advice that you could give. I need my website to look as professional as possible. Thanks~

EDIT: And to the folks at home, my site is in my signature. www.orloffilm.com.

Last edited by nato64 : 2006-02-06 at 03:28.