View Single Post
¡Damned!

2012-03-02, 22:27

#1: Yay! I love this idea. TN was such a spread out mess... this will be nice (and force the use of the underground railways out of town).

#2: Woooo! Again, I like this idea completely.

#3: Um, I'm on the fence about this one. If it's *outside* downtown and at least couple hundred or so blocks away from a previous claim, fine. But there needs to be some real communication between players beforehand. That is, NO building until you talk to your neighbors.

#4: Ugh. That kind've defeats the purpose of MC for me, but whatever. I'll never** participate (because I like my structures to be at least based on some sweat equity), but I know others will. I would like it if those of y'all that do go this route to find a place of your own to build your Quick 'N Uglies*. Like an area of the map that is dedicated to "creative" structures. I really don't want a fucked up 192 tall lapis block monstrosity next to something I build downtown with my own hands and legit resources.

* Not all structures built in Creative mode are ugly, but open it up to everyone and I think you'll find that ugly outweighs the well-thought-out. Especially given a day to build (and hoard resources to continue building later).

** Actually, I may use it for one project. One project. Green cobblestone is a bitch.

So it goes.

Last edited by 709 : 2012-03-03 at 00:10.