Thread: Apple wannabes
View Single Post
Bryson
Rocket Surgeon

2006-10-05, 06:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_gr View Post
To reiterate the one button and quack comments were examples of things people can identify with if they have been using macs for a long time (i am aware of 3rd party two button mice, however that wast my point)
But the point is, you don't have to have been using Apple for ninety bajillion years to understand what makes them better. My first mac was a Indigo iBook (which was pretty old when I got it). Does this mean I'm not "proper"?

I think what your point was meant to be was those people who "dissed" Apple before who are now into it because it's cool. Fair enough, but maybe they just didn't realise before what they were missing. Maybe the FUD got them. Is that their fault?

Quote:
Thanks (see how even from the first post i have been absolutely polite, Brad was the first to disagree, and i didnt open up witht the wisecracks, so guys, if you disagree, just say so , if you want you can justify your response but dont critisise me for my opinion which i have unequivocally justified)
Man, I hate Applenova wannabees that don't realise that the wisecracks are the very heart and soul of the forum.... Seriously, though, toughen up. If you state a controversial opinion, expect people to take the piss out of you.

Last edited by Bryson : 2006-10-05 at 07:12.