Thread: Travel advice?
View Single Post
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2011-08-12, 13:37

I didn't want to start a new thread so I figured I'd just dig this one up from the grave.

I'm planning on going on a trip in about a month with my gf and we're driving down to Charleston, SC to see her sister and brother-in-law for a few days. After that, we're then driving down to Savannah, GA, and planning on staying at the Marshall House because we're both into haunted places and not to mention that it looks beautiful. We will be spending two nights there, tuesday to thursday, and then heading to Nashville after that for three nights. We were planning on staying at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, but then I realized it was a decent little hike from downtown and we want to be able to walk from the hotel to country/jazz/blues bars at night and walk around downtown during the day. Now we're planning on staying at the Sheraton in downtown Nashville.

I was looking to see if anyone had any exciting things to do or must-see things in Nashville and Savannah. One thing I'm doing for sure, is going to Paula Deens restaurant while I'm in Savannah. I miss southern cooking.

I'm open for suggestions. Just trying to get some ideas first hand on things and places.

Die young and save yourself....
@yontsey