Thread: Pokémon GO
View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2016-08-04, 22:09

I am disappointed about the API change and not just because it means the maps are down. I'm disappointed because it means I can't walk fast and actually catch as many Pokemon! When I walk at night by myself I'm walking fast. I have crap spawning behind me now making it a royal pain to grab it while I'm walking. Niantic changed the scan time to 10 seconds. This makes it also hard to play in a vehicle (my wife/kids play my game while I drive) like a bus or as a passenger. I know the goal is walking, but now if I want to catch them while I'm walking at a 15 minute mile pace I have to now slow down.

Also the fact that now CP 10 monsters will actually jump out of the balls and then run away is absurd. I expected it of the 1300+ Snorlax, not a Rattata though!

I'm still enjoying the game overall, frustrated about a few of the recent changes though.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.