View Single Post
Brave Ulysses
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2016-04-28, 10:48

Hm.... I've been impressed with Apple's support for older hardware and the usable life I have gotten out of my iPads so can't say I agree with that being a major factor, especially for most people.

My Apple Watch has gotten slower with Apple's updates since release. WatchOS 2 was suppose to be this huge update that added fast native app support but if anything, it's gotten slower.

Kscherer, think Apple Watch is an incredible product? Try using Strava or other third party running apps on it..... it sometimes takes 45-60 seconds for the app to open, and the stats after flicking your wrist take several seconds to "refresh". touching the interface buttons is a guessing game of waiting and if it actually registered a touch. And then try to stop your run after your work out and you find that your finger is too sweaty to register a click and the time keeps going.... then you start wiping your hands and wiping the watch screen and then inadvertent swipes and taps happen. It's a wonderful user experience.... you really must try it! :-)