View Single Post
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2006-03-12, 16:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman009
well like i said at the beginning... if you don't depend on the sleek design... then you can go for a normal PC notebook. But then again... the OS matters, money ... that definitely matters, sony vaio is not ugly or sth... if you say that then you are have a real problem... besides for the money you pay then yeah it is worth... you can't argue with that... then of course if you can afford to buy MBP... then go for it. comon how many ppl do you think owns a mac... that is because they can't afford to buy such an expensive notebook and they can find sth for cheaper and yet powerful enough and close resembly and with more software compatibility (for "FREE" you know what this means don't you). period
Jesus Christ, man, I can barely read that. At least type out your words and use periods instead of ellipses once in a while.

Quote:
Well, like I said at the beginning, if you don't depend on the sleek design, you can go for a normal PC notebook. But then again, the OS matters, money definitely matters, and the Sony Vaio is not ugly. If you say that then you have a real problem. Besides, for the money you pay, the MacBook Pro is worth it. You can't argue with that. Of course, if you can afford to buy a MacBook Pro, go for it. Come on, how many people do you think own a Mac? That is because they can't afford to buy such an expensive notebook. They can find something cheaper and yet powerful enough and with more software compatibility (for "free;" you know what this means, don't you?).
I fixed your statement. Hopefully it conveys the same meaning that you tried and failed to convey in your original post.