View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2019-11-25, 21:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
Speaking of hidden goodies, I just this past week noticed Jason and Michael swimming unburned in Hell.
Oh yeah! Remember some months ago I mentioned there were a few other "easter eggs" hidden in the world that were only made possible by my (then) recent texture/resource pack update? Those two guys were one of them! It's probably hard to see from a distance unless you have OptiFine with a key mapped to zoom in, but they're wielding some special weapons that you can't craft naturally in-game. There also is… err… was a Link patrolling inside the Temple of Time, but I'm pretty sure he's wandered outside at some point and gotten himself killed by now. I haven't looked for him lately, but I know I had to "respawn" him a couple times before...

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.