View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2010-07-24, 17:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Dear Squeenix,

Stop remaking games like Tactics Ogre that nobody cares about and remake the one that everyone's been asking for for years: FF7.

Signed,
Everybody
:O

Tactics Ogre essentially invented the modern tactical RPG. And it's impossible to find right now. It's kind of a big deal.

At least FFVII is available on PSN...but I agree, they should have given it the PS3 remake treatment years ago, to sort of cap off the "Compilation" project before launching Fabula Nova Crystallis. I mean, there were what, four years between FFXII and FFXIII? If the PS3 had received a FFVII remake in 2007, I'm quite sure the current console landscape would look different. Sony should have funded the project, if they had to, not that it wasn't already a guaranteed moneymaker for Squee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebby View Post
Dear "hip" websites,

Please stop using the phrase "after the jump". It is very annoying, ambigiously descriptive, and unnecessary for same-page content. Is so-called jump a link? I know what ads are and ignore them at my discretion. And for those of us with ad-blocking tech, it is jarring to the editorial flow of said article.

Mostly I just find it really annoying though. You are not funny or cute.

Please stop.

Thanks,
Anon. Reader (cookie # 386342771)

http://www.thereisnopagefold.com/

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong