View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2016-04-12, 11:20

Now that Grey (with my incredible OSHA supervisory skills ) has put so much time and work into a couple projects, I would like to be the first to declare two areas off limits to surface mining:

1) The End Spawn island. Grey made a super-awesome Portal Ring down there, so mining on the main island should be off limits. Each of those 20 portals leads to an infinite number of islands ripe for mining and logging. Go there, or be square! In fact, the main island should be off limits to mining, period! (Although I understand obsidian is basically infinite by chopping it all down and re-spawning dragons, doing so would likely result in the destruction of the ring. This is Grey's call).

2) Anything within X distance of Southlantic Railways line to Southlantis. Plenty of other areas to mine, log, chop ice, etc. Personally, I have no problem with the occasional construction popping up along the line, but please get your resources elsewhere or below the surface.

Thoughts?

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)