View Single Post
LoCash
Rest In Peace

2005-03-26, 23:11

UPDATE ** UPDATE ** UPDATE ** UPDATE ** UPDATE

So I got an IM this morning from Taft. It read, "Hey, we need to talk about Congo."

He wasn't online when I got up this morning, so I couldn't reply immediately. I was also laughing a little too hard to operate the computer at first. So a few minutes later, I decide to play some World of Warcraft. It seemed only fitting. Taft just happened to be playing as well, and I get the following messages from him, under his WoW name...

Hildebrand: Hey, we need to talk about Congo.
Kintara: ?
Hildebrand: Ann made me watch it last night.
Hildebrand: She insisted.

At this point I was laughing my ass off, and we took it to iChat. This broke a little bit early, but it was still a wonderful thing to wake up to on a Saturday morning.

Taft: You really suck. You are SUCH a bastard.
LoCash: So had Ann seen the movie? What happened?
Taft: Well, we were talking and she read my homework answer because I hyped up the robotic apes. After reading it she really wanted to go see it. So we went to Blockbuster, and I think they were a little disturbed when we asked for, "The movie Congo, you know, the one with the robotic laser apes."
LoCash: lol, that's great!
Taft: Yeah, you suck. There was no ape cannibalism either.
Taft: you made all that shit up
LoCash: hahahahahahahahaha
LoCash: Did you even re-read your answer? The second sentence is the most ridiculous thing I'd ever heard!
Taft: Yeah, it was supposed to be funny
LoCash: it was funny alright
LoCash: I think that the worst par about all of this is that I made you watch it again. Both of you.
Taft: yes, you are such a bastard
LoCash: So at what point did you realize that I was a bastard? What was your reaction?
Taft: Mainly frustration at the lack of laser wielding gorillas
LoCash: lol, and when did you give up hope for them?
Taft: at the very end when they run out of the city
Taft: I held out up
Taft: I really hope the TA never saw this film...

It is with great regret that we say our farewells to Jack, who passed away on May 28th, 2005. Jack, you will be missed by all

Superior thinking has always overwhelmed superior force. - Marine Corps Officers

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head-that's assault, not leadership." - General Eisenhower