View Single Post
iBrowse

2015-10-08, 13:33

I'm happy to see that you are all on the same page as me. The only reason I humored him at all was because my girlfriend is nice and incredibly sympathetic. Thankfully she has changed her mind on the situation by now.

As far as moving goes we just moved in, and there is not really many places available right now. With the amount of people that have moved to Portland right now the housing market is shit. It took us two months to find an apartment and the rent is double what it would have been 4 or 5 years ago. So I'm certainly not going anywhere. I did realize the other day that many of the people around us moved in within a month of when we did, so I wonder how many people were chased out by dealing with this guy. Did his obsession with this hit a peak this summer, causing my apartment and a couple around me to vacate at the same time

When it started to get worse my girlfriend warned him that I probably wouldn't be very nice about it, so he hides from me and only comes out when she's around and I'm not. Early on I told her to offer him our tinfoil and nothing else.

I am fairly certain he's insane rather than it being any kind of legal thing or him being up to anything bad. He also doesn't work because he gets disability (PTSD, I can't imagine what for) so he has plenty of time to sit around being scared, monitoring networks, and reading Infowars. I'm more concerned about him trying to destroy our internet connection or stabbing me in the laundry room than I am him hacking our wifi for other purposes.