View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2020-08-14, 10:51

Alright. I'm letting you guys decide (see the poll). I've been waiting for the shoe to drop, but hoping it was an actual new member.

But, Turtle is right. This one has made no attempt to reply to anything. Just making random statements and then moving on. I've given the benefit of the doubt, and will ask the long-standing members of AppleNova to decide.

Majority rules. You want her gone, vote yes. You want her to stay, vote no. I am trying very hard to remain impartial, so I will not be voting.

Cynthia, if you are reading this, and you are an actual human, you have one opportunity to change our minds. We have no use for spammers redirecting traffic to random websites serving their own purposes. So, respond here—in this thread—and tell us about yourself, why you are here, what you hope to gain from AppleNova, and why you think your jailbreak link matters a lick to us. If you don't respond in something like reasonable time, you will be banned regardless of the poll's outcome.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)

Last edited by kscherer : 2020-08-14 at 12:00.