Thread: 2020 Apple
View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2019-12-23, 12:10

Hopefully it's corrective 2020 vision!

I can think of a few things that need fixing, iCloud reliability being at the top of my list. Apple ID issues are still the #1 issue our service department deals with. iCloud syncing problems are a solid #2.

Apple needs to give me a very good reason why anyone on this green Earth should buy an iPad Air.

Airplay is not reliable when streaming anything other than Apple Music (we listen to Radio Paradise here in the shop, and whenever the host computer is shut down, or whenever a customer inadvertently triggers Hey Siri, the Music app's Airplay business has to be reset.) Perhaps this lack of "reliability" is intentional? "Just subscribe to Apple Music," says Apple.

Apple TV+ sucks the bottom of the barrel. Unless something compelling happens this year, I will be canceling my subscription (which is free for a year, and still not worth it). Literally every other service kicks its butt walking away. It's just a barrel of garbage.

Can someone please fix Catalina?

That's a start. I'll append if something else jumps out at me.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)