View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2023-01-27, 17:52

Checking in, because there's no better place for it!

I have had absolutely zero time for AppleNova. This government grant program we are involved with has me working 10-12 house per day, plus 4-6 on Sunday. I'm so swamped I don't know what side is up or down. We've seen a 400% increase in business over the last month and a half, and the business is running at maximum capacity. We literally cannot get more product than we are selling. It's just bonkers!

And that thing about your brain burning 25% of your body's caloric intake? Seriously!

I haven't even though about the gym. I've stopped my daily 3-mile walk because I have no time. I am getting significantly less exercise than I was. My diet is out the window. I'm eating almost as much as I was pre-diet 2 years ago (albeit much healthier). And, yet, I'm not only holding my own around 170, but I'm losing ~one pound/week.

Apparently, my brain is hungry as hell and is burning as many calories as my body was in full-tilt lose-weight mode!

Thinking is hard!

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)