View Single Post
elMediano

Send a message via Skype™ to elMediano 
2006-02-26, 12:22

Thanks a lot for the nice comments mate! I'll bear them in mind

I know what they're saying is 100% true. To be honest I don't know that much about coding, I just make a vast research before doing what I want to do, since I'm more a Graphic Designer (well... future Graphic Designer) than a web developer. I'd like to learn how to code properly in the near future though.

I'm not saying that IE is better than FireFox because it makes my site work. But from what I gathered here, IE is doing something it shouldn't be doing, but that something is making my site work... so, in this specific case, is it then something that IE shouldn't be doing, or something that FireFox should do?
I'm not trying to compete with FireFox at all, it's just that it could be something FireFox lacks in this case.

As you said, I want my site to work in all browsers, and that's why I'm here So, any suggestions to make it work without changing the appearance?

The only thing I can think of, is to put the content layer on top of the dragon and make it smaller in height so it doesn't go over the image when scrolled... only that the content wouldn't have the same nice fading effect when it goes under the dragon.

... got so many things to learn