View Single Post
intlplby
Veteran Member

2007-03-08, 00:46

InactionMan raises some very good points i hadn~t thought of... these are life destroying accusations

there's also a huge distinction between someone being a pedophile and acting upon those urges..... just like there is a huge distinction between thinking about stealing a wallet and actually stealing a wallet....

i find it hard to believe that pedophilia actually being committed is such a rampant problem that those that actually want to act out their fantasies can even easily find a willing underage participant within reasonable proximity.... in addition where the hell are the parents of the kids in all this

if a kid who is not of driving age manages to arrange to rendezvous with a pedophile then i think the parents should also be liable criminally for neglect.

if we are a society that is so concerned about people targeting our kids why don't we go after those people who actually succeed in victimizing hundreds of kids everyday - the food industry.....how about going after the fast food industry? they target kids too.... kid targeted advertising and happy meals should be illegal

i personally think the executives of the fast food industry and really any industry targeting kids with unhealthy products is far more criminal than one lone pedophile