View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2021-08-20, 13:03

Sorry you've not felt well.

Once you get to feeling better, though, it's time for you to start eating at maintenance levels if you want to maintain, or a bit more if you want to add muscle mass.

155 is a good starting point for the rest of your life, but you can't let yourself waste away. I'm fighting that also, and have decided that 160-170 is a good place to live. I'm shooting for 160 as a foundational starting point for my life going forward, and a commitment to staying beneath 170. Anywhere in between those two points is healthy, provided I'm eating right and getting ample exercise.

Tony, start eating again. Just watch your day-to-day intake and balance it over a week, and budget in a cheat-day/date-night with the wife. Lift weights 3-4 days per week, and get some cardio in the form of long walks and an occasional run. Otherwise, you've done great to get down where you are. And congratulations. It wasn't easy and we're proud of your effort.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)