View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2022-01-22, 17:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yontsey View Post
...and gave me a rash.
Are we talking at the injection site, or some sort of nasty, unfortunate all-over body thing?

I had such a good experience with my first two (6/23 and 7/14)...a little arm ache/throbbing and some sleepiness that evening. Never got sick/flu-ish, no headache or run-down feeling whatsoever. I guess everyone just handles it differently. I have friends who got a bit sick/yucky feeling that evening and for much of the next day.

I did notice that I felt the one today, and she left it in there a bit longer too (maybe I offended her in a past life). And it was much higher up my arm than my first two, by a good two inches, way up closer to where it rounds into the shoulder area. There's a mild ache there now, two hours later, but certainly not pain or outright discomfort. But I'm betting I'll feel this one a bit overnight, I just have a feeling.

On my second one, back in July, I didn't even feel it. I was waiting for the guy to do it, looking the other direction and kinda closing my eyes (yeah, I know...spare me ) and and he was like "I've been done for about five seconds, buddy...it's over".

This woman today jabbed the shit out of me, in comparison.