View Single Post
Matsu
Veteran Member

2022-01-24, 10:53

I haven't mentioned this to anyone yet. I told my mom, but that's it. The way things are, I don't have time for it, or I try not to give it too much space in my head... I think I might be a "long-hauler" for whatever that means.

Since the initial infection (10 months ago) I have had recurring periods of fatigue/weakness, what feels like rheumatic pain everywhere, elevated heart rate, and poor night-time O2 saturation, and this upper respiratory chest irritation, like a cough or bronchial irritation.

My blood oxygen used to be excellent/exceptional (talking about 99%). It's probably what would be considered average now (92-94%), but it's not a happy baseline for me. Doctor says that's not concerning considering, it's on the cusp of an indicator of major respiratory event, it's possible I was a lot worse than anyone might have thought, but it should improve eventually. I've been trying to train for the past couple of months, but it hasn't changed much, my legs especially lose all steam, though there's no choice but to keep trying to incrementally build it up and hope the lungs follow or just have to get used to it...