View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2019-08-07, 12:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscherer View Post
AppleTV+ is gonna have to be cheap—or FREE—because $30/mo is going to get them crushed. I will be signing up for the bundle. That is a lot of content for $13!
Wait, who said anything about Apple TV+ being $30/mo? As far as we know it's just their original shows, right? I don't think anyone's expecting a price anywhere near $30/mo.

Maybe there will be a $30/mo "Apple+" bundle with, like, Apple TV+, Apple News+, Apple Music, Apple Arcade, and iCloud storage, or something.

$13 is indeed a good price for Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu, but I really wish it was ad-free Hulu and not ad-supported Hulu. Not necessarily because of the ads, but because whenever I have problems with a Hulu stream, nine times out of ten the stream is just fine and then it can't load an ad and everything just stops, which is frustrating. I'd gladly pay $13 for a bundle of just Disney+ and ad-free Hulu, with no ESPN+.

(I currently have ad-supported Hulu as part of a bundle with other services, so upgrading to ad-free isn't an option for me unless I just start paying $11.99 for it separately, which seems wasteful. It would be nice if it was possible to upgrade with this plan, but I sort of doubt it will be.)

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong

Last edited by Robo : 2019-08-07 at 13:01.