View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-04-05, 16:18

Today I went to leave to go buy something from a store that I needed to get. My van wouldn't start. The battery had died. Guess I have been a hermit for a good little bit. I was able to jumpstart it, but now I need to add "take cars" out for a roll around the block" to my list of things to do while not going anywhere.

I'm not going crazy in this isolation. My family keeps me hopping and I have quite the project going on right now that is encompassing my whole family. Still, it seems odd that I'm supposed to wear and mask when going into the store. It isn't the end of the world but it sure seems like people think it is.

Then on the flip side you have idiots throwing COVID-19 parties to infect each other. Or go on spring break and damn the consequences. I don't care if you want to infect yourself, but quit spreading it to those who might be facing complications like death. Sure it might not have been that lady the infected him, but someone sure did.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.