View Single Post
Mac+
9" monochrome

2004-09-05, 18:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol
Besides alcimedes, some other 'original' .org/AN members' birthdays coming up: Moogs, Kickaha, the gelding, Mac+.

What a nice group! Makes me wonder why the Virgo I actually *married* couldn't have been as nice as you guys.

Then again, maybe he 'was', and I was just too immature to appreciate his virtues. We were *such* good friends *after* getting divorced. Weird, huh?

You guys would have liked him...laid-back, easy-going, smart, cute (!!!!!); but not very emotionally forthcoming. He's a research and development engineer in the bio-medical division of a large company.

Hey Mac+...I 'know' you're a Libra. A truly fine sign....an 'air' sign, that goes well with the Leo fire sign.

... [snip] ...
Hi Carol, I missed this thread (even though I use View Today's Posts - if you don't visit for a few days that will happen ), but thanks for noticing that I am a Libra.

I'm intrigued by star-signs. I know that I am indecisive and can have a penchant for perfectionism that can lead to "analysis/paralysis" - but I can't tell whether that is because I read about those "Libran" traits when I was young - and consequently adopted them - or because there is some merit to the studies in astrology.

I would love to do an experiment with a child one day - telling them that they are a Leo, for instance, (if they were born a Libra, for example) - outlining their key "Leo" characterstics and then seeing how they develop as they mature. In fact, I'd like to see a Michael Apted type "7-up" series based on this premise.

As for knowledge about what sign is more compatible with what other sign - I'm at a loss. I'd like to think that those born under the Libra sign manage to get along well with all signs.

All I want is a simple life
twitter

Last edited by Mac+ : 2004-09-05 at 18:37. Reason: typo - it irritates me to have to look at an error I made when I come back to view a thread