View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2019-12-07, 14:18

And there was that neat-looking day-glo plant planet where the hot blue Jedi was killed during Order 66. Had I been a trooper on that detail, I might've gone against orders, offed my comrades instead and escaped with her.

"We can have a life somewhere far away, baby...whaddya say? I'm hoping you say 'yes' cuz I just plugged my entire platoon over yo' fine self!"

That is a funny/interesting thing about the planets, though. Never really thought about it, but yeah...no bio/geological/meteorological diversity at all. The entire joint is one thing (snow, swamp, rock, etc.), at least as far as we're ever shown. Basically every major environment/surrounding on Earth given its own planet/moon to shine. Trying to think if there's one they've missed out on...never really been a mountainous type of planet, with huge peaks and ridges, endless ranges, etc. Maybe there's one in Episode IX? That Rogue One movie featured a tropical/Bahamas/Sandals Resort looking place in the third act. Pretty place to vacation, all that blue water and palm trees, had there been no Imperial tower/presence.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2019-12-07 at 14:39.