View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2007-02-16, 16:27

Ha...I didn't even see those. I guess I didn't scroll long enough.

Probably just as well...some real boneheaded, blind-following-the-stupid sentiments there. People writing the obvious and presenting it like it's the deepest nugget of wisdom ever brought forth on the subject ("Git better, girl...you got them precious babies to care for! Luv, Jolene"). No shit, Jolene. Maybe she should've taken all that into account on the front end just bit?

It's like those clowns in the audience who always stood up during a Jenny Jones or Montel show during "audience participation/question" segment and awed the audience and home viewers with such undiluted wisdom like "nobody ain't gonna respect you until you respect yourself first!" (which had only been uttered 37,000 times before on these shows...yet the audience goes bonkers with applause as though they're hearing the Secret of Life from [insert your favorite deity here]).

Don't anyone get me wrong: if this woman has true problems, I hope, for the sake of the two kids she brought into the world, she gets her act together. The world isn't in need of any more dipstick, absentee and/or useless parents. I think that's something we can all agree on.

But anyone who doesn't look at this stuff these days (celebutards and the whole "rehab when the shit hits the fan" thing) and go or just a little bit is a bit off.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2007-02-16 at 16:46.