View Single Post
¡Damned!

2012-03-19, 17:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo1337 View Post
Robo I'd love to get to know everyone on here better. The only reason I responded to 709 was because I honestly do know more than just turtle. Brad and grey can vouch for that. So when I say I feel like etnie and gg are friends joining and not friends of friends is because I feel just that. Grey turtle Brad and a few others made me feel welcome. I thought it would be fine to invite a few rl friends. Not saying 709 is wrong in what he's saying. Honestly gg and etnie are the only two I want to invite here. Mainly since they're mainly MC loners and wouldn't try to flood MC with noons. I can promise nothing but respect from them. No griefing and always willing to help others.
I'm Grey, sachmo. Of course I made you feel welcome... I like our server and it's fun to have new players on, and right off the bat you seemed like a good cat and you've been nothing but fun on the server. I really don't have a problem with Etnie either other than his resistance to reading the forums. If he had done that this whole conflict could've been avoided. The MC server is an extension of the AppleNova forums, point.

Sure, maybe I was a bit pushy when I tried to help Etnie find a new land claim (even though the area I showed him would've been perfect). Mea culpa. But if he's hoping to resolve disputes by trying to catch people on MC whenever and not posting here, that's not really going to work.

As for the friend x3 thing, you were gone for so long between Bridgeport and this world that it does kind've feel like you're still fresh on the server. I understand that life gets in the way sometimes. Don't think that we didn't ask about you though.

And I already like ggnorekthx. Just the fact that he was cool about hanging out for a bit made me want to welcome him to the server. The diamond statue of me has nothing to do with it, I swear.

But I think Robo said it best. We're a tight-knit community, and bringing in someone that has made it clear he can't be bothered with being a part of the community (Etnie, not ggnorekthx) is a little off-putting.

So it goes.

Last edited by 709 : 2012-03-19 at 18:06.