View Single Post
Windswept
On Pacific time

2006-07-16, 12:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltedbutter421
Hey,
I was looking around for some shirts and i stumbled across LaBellaFashionOutlet. Ive never really heard of this place before so i dont know what to think. They have Lacoste shirts for $30 when theyre usually 70. Im just not sure if its a scam or not. Have any of you ever bought anything from there (i figure no, but its worth asking).
If you click "About Us" in their list on the left-hand side, you'll find this statement:

Quote:
All of our products are 100% brand new. We import them directly from Italy,France, and other European countries As well as the USA at lower than retail prices. We guarantee and stand behind all of our merchandise!

We are able to offer low discount prices due to our low overhead, great contacts and our commitment to our customers to offer reasonable discount pricing. We really do go out of our way to make sure that every transaction is positive. . THANK YOU
I personally think it sounds legitimate. I'm a bit unclear if it's *entirely* an online enterprise, but after reading their statement twice, I think it is. If so, that would be one explanation for their low prices.

Plus... it IS an *outlet*, which means that they probably carry brand-name overstocks or clearance items - another reason for low prices.

They appear to be registered with the Better Business Bureau, so perhaps you could check out their record through BBB if you wanted more assurance.