View Single Post
Windswept
On Pacific time

2006-07-16, 21:22

Hmm.

I've been looking at their site more closely, and there are a few things that bother me:

~ Wrt those men's Lacoste shirts, I didn't like it that the picture showed more shirt colors than they listed in their drop-down color menu. For example, they mentioned navy blue, and I didn't see a navy shirt in the pic. They said 'cream' was sold out, but there were several other colors in the pic that they didn't bother to mention as 'sold out' in the color menu. Sloppy.

~ I felt uncomfortable that the box where you choose the color is labeled "Size". That shows sloppy site set-up.

~ And finally, I looked at these women's jeans:

http://www.labellefashionoutlet.com/...15/3182005.htm

... and found this:

Quote:
*Stretch denim - 95% cotton & 5% polyurethane; machine wash.
Um... *polyurethane* ???

Maybe their typist is an idiot, who knows. How could someone on a clothes site type 'polyurethane' when they undoubtedly mean 'polyester'. Tsk.

Anyway, I'm mentioning these things because as an online shopper, I feel uneasy when I discover such slapdash inconsistencies. No respected, established company would have any of the things I mentioned on their site.

BUT... perhaps this is a young company started by a bunch of 20-somethings, and maybe they aren't all that careful about putting together a pristine site. *shrug*

Anyway, I thought I'd mention these things. Sorry I didn't notice them before you made your order.

I hope everything turns out okay for you, Meltedbutter.

I spend *lots* of money shopping online, and I'm really picky about the sites I visit, mainly because if I'm giving my credit card number out, I 'have' to feel the site is 100% reliable, trustworthy, etc.

I think you'll be okay. I surely hope so.