View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2019-08-06, 18:48

Because I am plagued with a Minecraft scatterbrain of late and can't focus on one project for any stretch of timeā€¦

Other than very gradually filling that swamp for Bradtropolis manifest destiny, I have a moderately large idea for a different terraforming project I should ask here about. This mountainous region here with the wonderful Tranquility color wheel on top:

It's a lovely natural landscape formation in the middle of so much flatness! I certainly wouldn't want to strip it away, but I might like to enhance it's natural bigness and add something slightly artificial to the western side of it. Looking at the way the river cuts through it, if one were "just" to grow up some of the mountainous sides, one could make an elevated water reservoir in the valley and build a bridge+dam at the end with a creative "hydroelectric power" station underground.

Something akin to this very rough illustration:

Thoughts?

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.